Finding your perfect job is no easy feat. Sorry to burst your bubble and not present you with a magical formula, but finding your perfect position takes effort on your part as well as some reflection. But there is a starting point.
You need to discover what you are truly passionate about and actually enjoy doing and will want to continue to do for quite some time. Also, think of your skill set. What are your strengths, weaknesses?
Take these seven questions below and use them to delve deeper into your dream job. You will probably discover some similarities and commonalities that will help guide you in the right direction. After you have discovered these insights, head over to CTM to get in touch with us.
1) What are my hobbies? What has always interested or fascinated me?
2) If money were no object, what would I do in life?
3. What gets me up and out and at ’em in the morning?
4. According to others, what do they consider my strengths?
5. Do I agree with these as my strengths?
6. Are there any activities that I can do and lose track of time while doing them?
7. What are my goals in life? What do I want people to remember about me?
These questions might seem lofty and out of reach, but they are critical to getting to a personal understanding of your career interests and prospects. Now, you are ready to tackle that next great opportunity. Creative Talent Management is always ready to help you. Contact us today at 800.338.4327. Then grab a perfectly matched snack and explore our site to find what CTM can do for you.